Sunday 27 January 2013

A Dream Just For ME

Dear blogger,

I Just deleted my previous blogger's account. The reason is it was just messy and became a "junk site' due to it's been awhile that i didn't update it. Just believe that i got a new start as i deleted my past..
 As in reality, something deep inside my heart is just appeared clearly as i growth up. I realized that i need some encouragement fro go for it. I know what is my dreams, my desire, and what I want. It's just clear in my mind that I never got before. 
A picture able to tell us thousand words, a story, a dream, and even a life. It's just inspiring me in a second. I saw it, and i just get in, stick on it.
Rely on a dream isn't that huh,at least for me. A life without dreams is just like a train without rails, a pair of wings without bird...





Dreams, always be a navigation for my life, a wonderful life~

No comments:

Post a Comment